Lions & Cranes is an independent brand operated by Try Given Development & Trading. A company organized under the laws of Sweden, with registration number 7601054070 and its registered address at Norra Gubberogatan 10, 416 63 Gothenburg, Sweden. In the text below Try Given Development & Trading is referred to as TGD & T.
Why do we collect data?
We collect data to develop and manage our brand and services, help the ordering process and to tell you about products we think you may like and benefit from. We will collect information about you when you register an account with us – or place an order. We may also collect information if you choose to provide us with your contact information at an event, choose to receive marketing e-mails, fill out any forms on our website, via a social media account or voluntarily fill in and submit any customer surveys.
Information we may hold:
– Your name
– Company or Business name, and position held
– Your contact information which may include postal, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, e-mail address and language preference
– Your order history
– Your communication and marketing preferences
– Your correspondence and communications with TGD & T including all aspects of orders
How your data may be used:
– To provide products and services to you.
– To manage any account that you have set up with TGD & T.
– If you agree, to contact you by e-mail and/or telephone and let you know about offers, products or TGD & T information that we reckon may interest you.
– If you agree, for any market research purposes or customer surveys relating to TGD & T and products or services.
– If you agree, to send marketing e-mails about products, our ranges, offers or competitions.
– To allow us to engage in effective customer service with you and to help deal with your queries and questions and perhaps suggest styles we reckon you may like to consider for part of your business.
What we do and do not do:
– Within our knowledge we will NOT disclose or share, sell or give away your personal information to business partners or unconnected companies and we promise to check with you if there are any changes to this.
– We may share your personal information where there is a legitimate reason or legal duty that requires this i.e. in conjunction with any fraud investigation and/or under any laws and legal regulations that apply.
Where your information is stored:
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA). Whilst we do everything we can to ensure all data is safe, sending information over the internet is sometimes not completely secure, and we can not guarantee the security of your data while it is in transit. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it with clear policies (and training) for all employees.
How long we keep your information:
We will hold your data for as long it is necessary to comply with our legal/regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions. We act according to BFL, Bokföringslagen (1999:1078).
– The right of access to ask for a free copy of any personal data or information that we may hold, and we promise to make that information easy to understand.
– The right to request that we amend, update or delete personal data held on you.
Links to other websites or social media accounts:
Our policy towards children:
The site www.lionsandcraneswholesale.com is not directed to persons under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with personal identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Changes to this policy:
Your information is controlled by Try Given Development & Trading, with registered company license number 7601054070. Registered in Sweden.
If you have questions or concerns about how your information is handled, please direct your inquiry to TGD&T company owner Carl-Johan Victor, as per below.
Try Given Development & Trading
Lions & Cranes Wholesale
Norra Gubberogatan 10
416 63 Gothenburg
Phone: +46 (0)709 306 375
Your right to lodge a complaint:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish supervisory authority.
Swedish Data Protection Authority
104 20 Stockholm
Phone: +46 (0) 8 657 61 00